Thursday, January 3, 2013

He Knows What I Need

This is from November 20, 2012.

“The Lord is good, a stronghold in the day of trouble; He knows those who take refuge in Him.” Nahum 1:7

Today I received an email from a friend that I haven’t seen or talked to in quite a few months. She said she was praying for me. I really needed just to get a brief email from her today.

A few minutes ago a friend, who I also haven’t seen in a few months, posted on my Facebook page and simply said that she missed me. I really needed that today as well.

Sometimes it is hard to put into words the day of trouble you are going through. Sometimes it isn’t obvious to anyone else because it isn’t an external trouble, it’s a heart trouble. Sometimes you can’t even put into words for yourself what your day of trouble is.

Even then, God is good and He knows you. He knows that you take refuge in Him. He knows that you need an email, a Facebook post, a card, a call, a hug.

He knows you, take comfort in that and take your refuge in Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment