Sunday, December 30, 2012

Welcome!

Recently I started a Facebook group called Dirty Dishes Devotions: For Real Women. I started this blog after saying that I wanted to see devotions for women that would apply to all women. It seems so many are for wives, or mothers, or wives and mothers. There are some for single women, but those focus on being single women. I wanted devotions that are just for women no matter what status they may have. I have enjoyed hearing from God and sharing quick devotions based on what He has spoken to me. At this point they are not an every day thing. I hope in the future they will be. I am going to start by posting the past devotions over the next week or so. I will probably even add a new one here and there. I hope you find these helpful in your walk with God. Please feel free to comment and share.

No comments:

Post a Comment